Listed in reverse chronological order:
How Computers Solve Sudoku
Ian S. Howell, Undergraduate Thesis, December 2017.
An Online Registration System for the Math Day Event
Matthew DeHaven, Undergraduate Thesis, May 2017.
- On Path Consistency for Binary Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Christopher G. Reeson, M.S. Thesis, December 2016.
- A Comparative Study of Generalized Arc-Consistency Algorithms
Olufikayo S. Adetunji, M.S. Thesis, December 2014.
Using Algorithm Selection and Configuration on Constraint Propagation
Daniel Geschwender, Undergraduate Honors Thesis, May 2014.
OPRAM: An Online System for Assigning Capstone Course Students to Sponsored
Juedong Zhang, M.S. Project, May 2014.
- Reducing No-Goods in Binary Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Mary D. Burke, Undergraduate Honors Thesis, May 2013
- Practical Tractability of CSPs by Higher Level Consistency
and Tree Decomposition
Shant Karakashian, Ph.D. Thesis, May 2013
- Relational Neighborhood Inverse Consistency for Constraint Satisfaction: A Structure-Based Approach for
Adjusting Consistency & Managing Propagation
Robert J. Woodward, M.S. Thesis, December 2011
- Reformulating Constraint Satisfaction Problems with Application to
Kenneth M. Bayer, M.S. Thesis, August 2007
- Using Constraint Processing to Model, Solve, and Support Interactive Solving of Sudoku Puzzles
Christopher G. Reeson, Undergraduate Thesis and Honors Thesis, May 2007
- GTAAP: An Online System For Managing and Assigning Graduate Teaching Assistants to Academic Tasks
Ryan Way Hoong Lim , M.S. Project, July 2006
Neighborhood Interchangeability for Non-Binary CSPs & Application to Databases
Anagh Lal, M.S. Thesis, May 2005
IndSet: A Decomposition Technique for CSPs Using Maximal
Independent Sets and Its Integration with Local Search
Joel Gompert, M.S. Thesis, May 2005
- Online Interactive Problem-Solving
Venkateshwar Rao Thota, M.S. Project, December 2004
An Improved Restart Strategy for Randomized Backtrack Search
Venkata Praveen Reddy Guddeti, M.S. Thesis, December 2004
Applying Constraint Satisfaction Techniques to AI Planning
Daniel Buettner, M.S. Thesis, December 2003
Iterative Improvement Techniques for Solving Tight Constraint
Hui Zou, M.S. Thesis, November 2003
An Empirical Study of the Performance of Preprocessing and
Lookahead Techniques for Solving Binary Constraint
Zheying (Jane) Yang, M.S. Thesis, July 2003
Consistency Methods for Temporal Reasoning
Lin Xu, M.S. Thesis, April 2003
Dynamically Detecting and Exploiting Symmetry in Finite
Constraint Satisfaction Problems
Amy M. Davis, M.S. Thesis, April 2002
A Constraint Processing Approach to Assigning Graduate
Teaching Assistants to Courses
Robert L. Glaubius, Undergraduate Honors
Thesis. December, 2001.