Location: We are located on the first
floor of Avery Hall in City Campus, in research pod Avery 123:
- Avery 123A (lab)
- Avery 360 (faculty office)
- Avery 123D (lab)
Driving directions from Omaha:
- Take I-80 from Omaha, direction Lincoln (direction west).
- Take exit 401 (towards downtown) into I-180.
- Continue on I-180 (South) for about 3.2 miles (direction south).
- I-180 becomes North 9th Street.
- Choose left-most lane ASAP.
- Pass first light signal (Q street, one way)
- Turn left on second light signal. This is P street, one way (direction
- Keep left-most lane on P street.
- Turn left on first light signal, which is also the intersection
of P and North 10 street (direction north).
- Keep right-most lane.
- Pass first light signal, which is also the intersection
of Q and 10 street. You have practically made a U-turn.
- Turn right on T street (direction east).
To your left there is a parking structure.
It is best that you park there.
- Otherwise, on T street, keep going straight past the parking
structure then the south entrance to the (famous) stadium.
- You'll pass a few buildings then hit a dead-end.
- Avery Hall (our building) is the last building to your left